The creation of this tone machine is the result of a long journey in quest of a new “Classic” instrument for the Blues and Rock guitar player. I was eager to come out with an original design with uncompromised playability and comfort that would yet look and feel familiar, an instrument with incredible responsiveness and sensitivity able to produce a wide range of tones, from fat and juicy low ends to sparkling highs, through crunchy middles tones.
The Wheel is the result of this quest…
Base Price: $2,820
– Body: Korina
– Neck and Fingerboard: Maple Neck with a Purple Heart strip, Ebony Fingerboard, Double Action Welded Nut Truss Rod, Handmade Truss Rod Cover.
– Headstock: Faux Shell inlay on a dark Ebony veneer
– Neck Specs: C shape (22 mm / .866 at first fret – 23 mm /.905 at 12th Fret), width at nut 42.65 mm (1.68 in). 24.75″ scale, 22 Jescar Jumbo Frets, 12″ Radius, Unbleached Bone Nut.
– Pickups: Sheptone or Tyson Tone Lab P-90s set
– Main Parts: Tune-o-Matic ABR1 nickel Bridge, USA Aluminum Tailpiece with locking Studs, Gotoh Vintage style Tuners.
– Electronics: 3 ways toggle switch, CTS 250K Volume & Tone Pots, 22k Orange Cap, Treble Bleed Circuit.
– Aged parts.
– Strings: D’addario Nickel Wound / NYXL 10-46
– Hard Shell Black Case.
Custom options upon request.