This guitar is my take on the legendary guitar that Leo Fender created almost 70 years ago, with my original headstock and pickguard. I love to load it with a P90 pickup in neck position. It combines great with the classic tele bridge pickup and allows you to get some great fat tones when you go on solo!
Base Price: $2,580
(Not Including Shipping Costs and Any Applicable Taxes)
– Body: Solid Body (Light Korina/Poplar) or semi-hollowed body with Ash top and F-Hole (Extra $100).
– Neck and Fingerboard: Maple or Bubinga (Extra $200 due to 2017 CITES Regulations), Double Action Welded Nut Truss Rod.
– Neck Specs: C shape (22 mm / .866 at first fret – 23 mm /.905 at 12th Fret), width at nut 42.7 mm, 25.5″ scale, 21 Jescar Medium-Jumbo Frets, 10″ Radius, Unbleached Bone Nut.
– Pickups: Tele bridge style pickup and P-90 in neck position.
– Main Parts: Genuine Fender Bridge and Gotoh Vintage style Tuners.
– Electronics: 3 Way Switch, CTS 250K Volume and Tone Pots, 22k Orange Cap, Treble Bleed Circuit.
– Distressed Finish and Aged parts.
– Hard Shell Black Case.
Custom options upon request.